Group Chief Financial Officer
Group Chief Financial Officer
Are you looking for an exciting high-profile role in a global organization disrupting the multi-family office industry? Are you motivated to tackle complex and challenging tasks while being creative adding effective value to your professional environment?
Dialectic is a Swiss multi-family office focused on alternative assets. As we are growing, we are looking for a Group Chief Financial Officer with multi-family office experience.
• Responsible for global financial control, compliance, and accounting together with partners
• Overseeing banking relationships
• Managing fund flows for investments and fund documentation
• Coordinating with each of the families regarding their tailored investment needs
• Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems and
ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
• Evaluate and contribute tax-optimized investment structures to support a globally diversified portfolio
• Ensure timeliness, accuracy and usefulness of financial and management reporting.
• Ensure timely and accurate filing of all tax returns.
• Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors; manage preparation and support of all
• Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
• Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet
reconciliations and cost allocations
• Provide, maintain, measure, and report on operating budgets for the organization and all
affiliated businesses. Lead the finance and accounting team to prepare and maintain regular
financial planning reports and forecasts at the consolidated and entity level including sources
and uses of cash within and across entities.
• Complete analysis of financial results; ensure implications are well-understood (strategic and
• Support decision-making within the organization with practical and rigorous analytics.
• Assist in financial and economic due diligence of prospective private equity and venture deals.
• Proven track record as a CFO within a family office or asset management environment
• Demonstrated success in deploying fund structures, controlling fund flows and managing tax-optimized set-ups.
Experience working within the crypto investment industry a distinct advantage
• Excellent analytical skills with both, attention to detail and broad strategic insight and implications
• Technical competence in financial markets, private equity investing, fund structuring and tax compliance for Swiss companies.
• Willingness and capability to work with modern application tools and processes.
• Naturally connects and develops strong trust-based relationships with others, demonstrating strong emotional intelligence and an ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
• Entrepreneurial, independent-minded and creative.
Our primary locations is Zug and Zurich.
Traveling is an important part of our company's culture and there will be many opportunities during the year for working remotely as well and we are relatively flexible in this regard.
We also have periodic company off-sites which employees are encouraged to join where we perform sprints on specific projects.
- Dynamic and collegiality in a small team working from all over the world in fields that are shaping the future of our society.
- As a modern employer, we offer you contemporary working conditions, ample space to develop yourself alongside the company as well as exciting and challenging projects with considerable responsibility and visibility both internally and externally.
- Competitive compensation and participation opportunities.
- Exposure to extremely talented people and very interesting clients who have unique investment profiles.
- Supportive work and team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Dialectic was founded on the concept that rigorous research and debate, by a team of extraordinarily talented professionals produces truth; and in turn, an understanding of truth produces outlier
We are a pioneering Swiss capital enterprise focused on alternative assets and opaque markets. Given our entrepreneurial background, we are actively perusing opportunities identified to be synergistic and value-adding to the crypto and DeFi space through the Dialectic Atelier, a wholly-owned development and incubator subsidiary.
We develop products for internal use, assist our portfolio companies to integrate specific solutions and build those products and protocols for which we see a strong market demand but no satisfying solution.
Our team is comprised of talented people from around the world with entrepreneurial, venture capital and technology backgrounds motivated by the search and realization of extraordinary opportunities.