What we're looking for
Are you a flexible and self-motivated legal associate? Are you looking for an exceptional opportunity in the crypto space where you will be exposed to venture capital deals? Are you willing to get your hands dirty to get exposure to an exponential industry?
We are a growing globally distributed team working on highly innovative projects and products, as well as assisting our portfolio companies.
You will be supporting the Head of Legal across a variety of tasks which will offer fantastic exposure to emerging technologies within financial services.
You will be independently tackling complex and challenging tasks while working in a modern, multi-cultural work environment with flexibility on work hours and location.
- Offering legal opinion and advice across a variety of toptics
- Drafting, editing, and proofing legal documents such as contracts and proposals
- Undertaking due diligence and writing due diligence reports and legal opinion
- Legal project management support
- Acting as the local legal point of contact
- Organizing and archiving legal documentation.
- Keeping track of changes in the legal framework and providing timely updates.
- Ad-hoc company secretarial duties
- Client communication and reporting
- Preparing and managing work plans, step lists, and timelines
- Suitable legal qualification and experience working in the Cayman Island
- Experience with investment fund structuring
- 2 to 5 years suitable experience as a legal advisor in financial services or technology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to speak confidently and deal with clients and counterparties.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage a significant workload and coordinate multiple projects.
- A good understanding of finance documents with strong computer skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Entrepreneurial, self-disciplined, detail-oriented, and strong ability to adapt and evolve
- Fluent English
The Candidate should be located in the Cayman Islands or able and willing to move to the Cayman Island.
Traveling is an important part of our company's culture and there will be many opportunities during the year for working remotely as well.
We also have quarterly company off-sites which employees are encouraged to join where we perform sprints on specific projects.
Dialectic offers the best work culture:
- Dynamic and collegiality in a small team working from all over the world in fields that are shaping the future of our society.
- As a modern employer, we offer you contemporary working conditions, a lot of space to develop yourself alongside the company as well as exciting and challenging projects.
- Competitive compensation and participation opportunities.
- Exposure to extremely talented people and very interesting clients who have unique investment profiles.
- Supportive work and team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Dialectic was founded on the concept that rigorous research and debate, by a team of extraordinarily talented professionals, produce truth; and in turn, an understanding of truth produces outlier returns.
We are a pioneering Swiss capital enterprise focused on alternative assets and opaque markets.
We develop products for internal use, assist our portfolio companies to integrate specific solutions, and build those products and protocols for which we see a strong market demand but no satisfying solution.