Are you a reliable, results-driven and confident financial controller? Are you a strategic thinker with exceptional organizational skills? Are you skilled at creating efficiencies and processes?
We are looking for a highly organized, well-rounded Financial Controller with strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving, and a flair for numbers.
- Overseeing all financial control activities, including the review and analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and disclosures
- Providing executive management with accurate and comprehensive financial information to guide effective policymaking and financial strategizing
- Preparing financial reports and analysis, including NAV calculations
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and monitor internal controls
- Overseeing and preparing income statements
- Budget preparation and consolidation
- Cash flow management and managing financial transactions
- Working closely with management or executive teams to share reports and analysis findings
- Support month-end and year-end close process Support month-end and year-end close process Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- University degree in accounting or equivalent, preferably Master’s
- 4 years+ progressive experience in all aspects of financial controlling, ideally in a family office, financial services or technology
- Proven experience in finance management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to details
- Expert knowledge of accounting fundamentals with a hands-on pragmatic approach
- Proficiency in accounting software such as Xero, Etherscan knowledge advantageous
- Fluent English
The Candidate should be located in the Cayman Islands or able and willing to move to the Cayman Islands.
Traveling is an important part of our company's culture and there will be many opportunities during the year for working remotely as well.
We also have quarterly company off-sites which employees are encouraged to join where we perform sprints on specific projects.
Dialectic offers the best work culture:
- Dynamic and collegiality in a small team working from all over the world in fields that are shaping the future of our society.
- As a modern employer, we offer you contemporary working conditions, a lot of space to develop yourself alongside the company as well as exciting and challenging projects.
- Competitive compensation and participation opportunities.
- Exposure to extremely talented people and very interesting clients who have unique investment profiles.
- Supportive work and team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Dialectic was founded on the concept that rigorous research and debate, by a team of extraordinarily talented professionals, produce truth; and in turn, an understanding of truth produces outlier returns.
We are a pioneering Swiss capital enterprise focused on alternative assets and opaque markets.
We develop products for internal use, assist our portfolio companies to integrate specific solutions, and build those products and protocols for which we see a strong market demand but no satisfying solution.