Are you a taskmaster who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you calm, composed, and highly organized?
Dialectic is a Swiss multi-family office focused on alternative assets. As we are growing, we are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant.
- Provide general administrative support to a team of finance/investment professionals.
- Coordinate, arrange and oversee team event planning process, as required.
- Work closely with external partners, assistants, vendors and other stakeholders to schedule meetings or events in various countries and cities around the world.
- Work closely with other executive assistants and teams to increase efficiencies and provide overall departmental support.
- Provision of KYC materials and assistance in overall AML process
- assistance with the preparation of fund reports and filings
- Co-ordinating fund drawdowns & distributions
- Manage payment of invoices process from collection, internal approval, allocation and payment instruction
- Support financial management and investment Team to ensure timely payment of deal-related invoices
- Work closely with Fund Administrator to ensure efficient processing of requests
- Prepare important documents for reports, meetings, and memos
- College diploma or undergraduate degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience gained from a fast-paced environment
- Experience providing support to multiple professionals and managing competing priorities.
- Experience with complex calendar management, booking high-profile meetings, events, scheduling travel and managing expense reimbursement process.
- Extremely motivated, eager to learn, adaptable, calm under pressure, and professional.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, as required.
- Proven attention to accuracy and detail, highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Exceptional (written and verbal) communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a high performing culture, under pressure, and with time-sensitive deadlines
- Personable, easily interacts with all types of personalities and at all levels with a high degree of professionalism.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as to perform effectively in a team-oriented and open-concept environment.
- Interest in the crypto industry is considered an asset.
The Candidate should be located in the Cayman Islands or able and willing to move to the Cayman Islands.
Traveling is an important part of our company's culture and there will be many opportunities during the year for working remotely as well.
We also have quarterly company off-sites which employees are encouraged to join where we perform sprints on specific projects.
Dialectic offers the best work culture:
- Dynamic and collegiality in a small team working from all over the world in fields that are shaping the future of our society.
- As a modern employer, we offer you contemporary working conditions, a lot of space to develop yourself alongside the company as well as exciting and challenging projects.
- Competitive compensation and participation opportunities.
- Exposure to extremely talented people and very interesting clients who have unique investment profiles.
- Supportive work and team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Dialectic was founded on the concept that rigorous research and debate, by a team of extraordinarily talented professionals, produce truth; and in turn, an understanding of truth produces outlier returns.
We are a pioneering Swiss capital enterprise focused on alternative assets and opaque markets.
We develop products for internal use, assist our portfolio companies to integrate specific solutions, and build those products and protocols for which we see a strong market demand but no satisfying solution.