Compliance and AML Officer - Crypto
Compliance and AML Officer - Crypto
Are you looking for an exciting role in a global organization disrupting the multi-family office industry? Are you motivated to tackle complex and challenging projects while contributing significantly to the strategic execution of a global company? Can you navigate the regulatory landscape without stifling processes?
Dialectic is a Swiss capital enterprise focused on alternative assets. We are a truth machine that produces outlier results.
We are looking for a Compliance and AML Officer with strong data science skills who can perform deep quantitative analysis and inform capital deployments decisions.
- Implement a compliance framework and strategy aligned with the relevant Swiss regulatory and internal standards.
- Create and update internal policies and conduct AML and compliance training and education.
- Provide clear and concise compliance advice to the business areas across the departments and in business projects and initiatives.
- Monitor and identify key risks for business activities
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes and risk mitigation
- Perform controls on market conduct rules.
- Promote a strong culture of compliance and ethical conduct
- University degree in Economics, Law or a related field or; alternatively, an education in the financial sector with advanced training (e.g. CAS in Compliance Management).
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of legal, compliance, audit, consulting or risk management experience. Experience in working with the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) is a strong advantage.
- A good understanding of financial investment products in general and sound knowledge of relevant Swiss and international laws, regulations and practices (e.g. AML, KYC, cross border activities, conflicts of interest, sanctions regulations, market conduct rules etc.).
- Very good language skills in English (spoken / written) are a must, German or another language an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, a reliable and detailed work style, and the willingness and ability to take responsibility.
- Accurate and effective communicator able to convey complex compliance / regulatory issues and build and maintain solid working relationships at all levels of service.
The Candidate should be located in Switzerland or able and willing to move to Switzerland over time. Traveling is an important part of our company's culture and there will be many opportunities during the year for working remotely as well. We also have periodic company off-sites which employees are encouraged to join where we perform sprints on specific projects.
Dialectic offers the best work culture:
- Dynamic and collegiality in a small team working from all over the world in fields that are shaping the future of our society.
- As a modern employer, we offer you contemporary working conditions, ample space to develop yourself alongside the company as well as exciting and challenging projects with considerable responsibility and visibility both internally and externally.
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to extremely talented people and very interesting clients who have unique investment profiles.
- Supportive work and team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Dialectic is a multi-family office focused on alternative assets and a dramatically improved experience for our member families.
Dialectic was founded on the concept that rigorous research and debate, by a team of extraordinarily talented professionals, produces truth. In turn, an understanding of truth produces outlier returns.