Quantitative Investment Analyst - Crypto
Quantitative Investment Analyst - Crypto Are you looking for an exciting high-profile role in a global organization disrupting the multi-family office industry? Are you motivated to tackle complex and challenging projects while contributing significantly to the strategic execution of a global company? Dialectic is a Swiss capital enterprise focused on alternative assets. We are a truth machine that produces outlier results. We are looking for a Quantitative Financial Analyst with strong data science skills who can perform deep quantitative analysis and inform capital deployment decisions.
- Sourcing, compiling, cleaning, and analyzing data across various opaque markets such as commodities, art, collectibles, crypto, and other financial assets.
- Demonstrating findings to the investment team and CIO through thoughtful data visualization.
- Building out and maintaining databases of consolidated information, especially concerning opaque markets.
- Making recommendations to the investment committee about capital allocation decisions.
- Represent Dialectic in public forums and interact with many communities and external parties.
- Combine a range of data and news feeds for analysis of new opportunities.
- Experience as a quantitative analyst in the financial industry running systematic investment strategies on $20m+ portfolios of equities, fixed income, futures, or other derivatives.
- A Proven track record of sourcing, compiling and analyzing data from opaque markets.
- Build complex analysis models and visualization dashboards and tools
- Experience with machine learning & statistical analysis methods would be seen as advantageous.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, be independent, and be flexible.
- Development skills in Python and/or other languages such as R.
- Advanced knowledge of database software tools, quantitative analysis, and data visualization.
- Experience with market-neutral portfolio construction techniques
- Familiarity with trading cost analysis and optimization
- An understanding of machine learning & statistical analysis techniques
- Ability to find and clean data concerning opaque markets.
- Advanced data visualization skills would be considered a strong asset.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and detail-oriented.
Location: The Candidate should be located in Switzerland. Traveling is an important part of our company's culture, and there will be many opportunities during the year for working remotely as well. We also have periodic company off-sites, which employees are encouraged to join, where we perform sprints on specific projects.
Benefits: Dialectic offers the best work culture:
- Dynamic and collegiality in a small team working from all over the world in fields shaping our society's future.
- As a modern employer, we offer you contemporary working conditions, ample space to develop yourself alongside the company, and exciting and challenging projects with considerable responsibility and visibility internally and externally.
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to talented people and interesting clients with unique investment profiles.
- Supportive work and team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.