Quantitative Investment Analyst - Crypto
Are you looking for an exciting high-profile role in a global organization disrupting the multi-family office industry? Are you motivated to tackle complex and challenging projects while contributing significantly to the strategic execution of a global company? We are looking for a Quantitative Financial Analyst with strong data science skills who can perform deep quantitative analysis and inform capital deployment decisions.
Dialectic is a machine that solves ciphers to unlock exceptional value for our members.
We have built a unique architecture and a suite of proprietary tools that offer thoughtful risk-adjusted exposure to alternative assets managed by an extraordinary group of globally distributed crypto-natives.
- Sourcing, compiling, cleaning, and analyzing data across various opaque markets such as commodities, art, collectibles, crypto, and other financial assets.
- Demonstrating findings to the investment team and CIO through thoughtful data visualization.
- Building out and maintaining databases of consolidated information, especially concerning opaque markets.
- Making recommendations to the investment committee about capital allocation decisions.
- Represent Dialectic in public forums and interact with many communities and external parties.
- Combine a range of data and news feeds for analysis of new opportunities.
- For the longer term: Building and leading a professional team in the field of Quantitative Investment Analytics.
- At least 3 – 5 years of professional experience as a quantitative analyst in the financial industry running systematic investment strategies on $20m+ portfolios of equities, fixed income, futures, or other derivatives.
- A Proven track record of sourcing, compiling and analyzing market data (at least 3 – 5 years of professional experience).
- At least 1 – 3 years of professional experience in building complex analysis models and visualization dashboards and tools.
- Deep knowledge and proven experience in all computer science-related matters
- Experience with machine learning & statistical analysis methods would be advantageous.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, be independent and be flexible.
- At least 1 – 3 years of management experience and experience in leading a team.
- Development skills in Python and/or other languages such as R (at least 3 – 5 years of professional experience).
- Advanced knowledge of database software tools, quantitative analysis, and data visualization.
- Experience with market-neutral portfolio construction techniques
- Familiarity with trading cost analysis and optimization
- Ability to find and clean data concerning opaque markets.
- Advanced data visualization skills would be considered a strong asset.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
Location: The Candidate should be located in Switzerland. Traveling is an important part of our company's culture, and there will be many opportunities during the year for working remotely. We also have periodic company off-sites, which employees are encouraged to join, where we perform sprints on specific projects.
Benefits - Dialectic offers the best work culture:
- Dynamic and collegiality in a small team working worldwide in fields shaping our society's future.
- As a modern employer, we offer you contemporary working conditions, ample space to develop yourself alongside the company, and exciting and challenging projects with considerable responsibility and visibility internally and externally.
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to talented people and interesting clients with unique investment profiles.
- Supportive work and team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.