Executive Personal Assistant, Full-time
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant, Full-time Company: Dialectic Alpha Machine AG Location: Zug, Switzerland
Dialectic Alpha Machine AG, a Swiss-based crypto-native organization of builders and investors, is seeking a top-flight senior executive assistant to support a polymath founder and coordinate a wide range of exciting projects and topics. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing capital fund focused on investing in emerging crypto and blockchain technologies and novel cultural projects.
We are seeking a highly organized, self-starter Personal Executive Assistant to provide support to our founder. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing heavy calendars, complex international travel, administrative support, and personal support duties along with interfacing with a number of team members. The candidate should be highly flexible, adaptable, detail-oriented, possess excellent communication skills, have experience handling C-suite executive matters, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a “no job too big or too small attitude.”
- Provide administrative support to the founder, his family, and the team as requested.
- Manage heavy calendar management and scheduling, including setting up meetings, conference calls, and video conferences across multiple time zones.
- Arrange international travel, including flights, accommodations, and visas, and create detailed itineraries.
- Manage personal duties, including coordinating family travel, handling personal finances, and running some errands.
- Ensure that all travel and expense reports are accurately completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with team members on meetings, travel, event planning, and other activities.
- Handle incoming and outgoing email communications, including inbox management.
- Conduct research on various topics and prepare reports and presentations as needed.
- Perform general office duties such as local errands, grocery orders, overseeing janitorial staff, organizing office supplies into cabinets, filing, photocopying, and scanning documents.
- Be a liaison with clients, vendors, and business partners while maintaining the highest levels of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an executive/personal assistant or administrative coordinator with C-suite support experience.
- Experience working in a startup environment, where everybody is expected to “roll up their sleeves” to get the job done.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Experience in managing complex travel arrangements.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluency in English. German language proficiency is a plus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, Notion, or Vimcal. Use of AI tools/knowledge of how to utilize them to maximize efficiency is a plus. Generally, an open mind and the ability to learn new technologies and tools would be helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be a self-starter in the office and remotely.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- Familiarity with the cryptocurrency and venture capital industries is preferred.
- Dialectic is an equal-opportunity employer.