Partner & Portfolio Manager
Dialectic, a Swiss-based crypto-native organization of builders and capital allocators, is seeking a senior-level investment professional to join the team on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing team, focused on investing in and building compelling software in emerging crypto and blockchain technologies.
We are looking for a crypto-native investor with a proven track record of investing into the space. This is a senior role where the successful candidate will manage Dialectic’s portfolio of early-stage crypto venture investments as well as perform quantitative and other necessary analysis in support of managing the liquid crypto portfolios. The selected individual will have key responsibilities for opportunity recognition, deal sourcing, analysis and due-diligence. The candidate must be self-motivated and able to work autonomously while being willing to take responsibility for achieving the desired results and contribute to the growth of the company.
- Manage Dialectic’s early-stage crypto venture portfolio, including taking full ownership and control of Dialectic’s due-diligence and trading processes related to this portfolio.
- Be a key team member responsible for identifying new trends in the space, sourcing new deals for the crypto venture portfolio and performing due-diligence on them.
- Contribute to the management of Dialectic’s liquid crypto portfolios including sourcing new investments, conducting relevant due-diligence and quantitative analysis as well as preparing full due-diligence reports.
- Contribute to fundraising efforts across the current family of funds and other future investment opportunities which Dialectic brings to market.
- Create publicly-available research reports grounded in quantitative analysis of relevant data.
- Proven track record of successful crypto venture deals as well as the possession of a strong network to source new deals.
- Crypto-native level industry knowledge and strong expertise on relevant trends, projects and history.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Data-science, coding, cryptography or a technical background is considered a strong asset.
- Integrity, humility, intellectual curiosity, honesty and forthright communication. We are a team of open minded intellectuals that utilize a dialectical approach to arrive at what is true.
- Ability to work autonomously and to be responsible for achieving the desired results while also contributing to the success of projects shared by the wider team.
- Fluency in English.
- 5+ years of crypto-related and/or general asset management experience in traditional industries.
- Established network of high-potential investors for Dialectic’s funds (e.g. HNWI, family offices, institutions, etc.).
- Software engineering skills and advanced data-science with experience in AI/ML.
Our preference is that work is performed primarily onsite in Zug, Switzerland. However, we realize that this will not be possible for all candidates. At a minimum, the successful candidate must be able and willing to travel to Zug regularly and be located in a time zone which permits a high-level of coordination with our Zug-based team, i.e. within a 3-hour band of CET.
Dialectic offers the best work culture:
- Dynamic and collegiality in a small team working in fields that are shaping the future of our society.
- As a modern employer, we offer you contemporary working conditions, a lot of space to develop yourself alongside the company as well as exciting and challenging projects.
- Competitive compensation, bonus and participation opportunities.
- Exposure to extremely talented people and very interesting clients who have unique investment profiles.
- Supportive work and team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Dialectic is an equal opportunity employer with a highly diverse workforce.