Dev Ops Manager
What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced, flexible, self-motivated to drive our growing development team to build out our core infrastructure and processes.
You will take on a leading position in a growing team based in Zürich/Zug working on highly innovative projects and products, as well as assisting our portfolio companies. Many of the internal projects are specific to the crypto space.
You will have strong autonomy and responsibility to identify opportunities, make decisions on infrastructure and tools to best suit the company's needs and drive organizational objectives.
You will be independently tackling complex and challenging tasks while working in a modern, multi-cultural work environment with flexibility on work hours and location.
- Set-up & maintain all cloud and server infrastructure for all internal projects
- Develop CI/CD process for our projects
- Develop scripts and Docker containers to enhance developer efficiency
- Enhance Dev Ops automation features e.g. by creating pipelines
- Communication and rollout of new Dev-Ops automation features to development teams
- Align with the team on quality controls and continuous testing best practices
- Oversee and manage the documentation creation process for projects
- Strong Dev Ops experience (min. 3 years)
- Entrepreneurial, self-disciplined, detail-oriented, and strong ability to adapt and evolve
- Development experience in modern languages, ideally Rust, Go, Python
- In-depth understanding of different infrastructure providers and 3rd party software options
- Experience with GitHub Actions and other CI/CD solutions
- Good understanding of the blockchain space, ideally with a strong understanding of DeFi mechanisms
- Independent and autonomous problem solver
- You should work well in a remote team environment and be willing/able to travel periodically to do sprints in situ with a dynamic team
The Candidate should be located in a timezone of 1-2h difference to CET and be able and willing to come regularly to Switzerland. Work will primarily be remote with quarterly sprints in both Zürich and Zug offices.
Travelling is an important part of our company's culture and there will be many opportunities during the year for working remotely as well.
We also have quarterly company off-sites which employees are encouraged to join where we perform sprints on specific projects.
Dialectic offers the best work culture:
- Dynamic and collegiality in a small team working from all over the world in fields that are shaping the future of our society.
- As a modern employer, we offer you contemporary working conditions, a lot of space to develop yourself alongside the company as well as exciting and challenging projects.
- Competitive compensation and participation opportunities.
- Exposure to extremely talented people and very interesting clients who have unique investment profiles.
- Supportive work and team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Dialectic was founded on the concept that rigorous research and debate, by a team of extraordinarily talented professionals, produce truth; and in turn, an understanding of truth produces outlier returns.
We are a pioneering Swiss capital enterprise focused on alternative assets and opaque markets.
We develop products for internal use, assist our portfolio companies to integrate specific solutions and build those products and protocols for which we see a strong market demand but no satisfying solution.